We provide dedicated managers to lead projects from initiation to closure, always mindful of quality, risks, costs, and timelines.
Our dedicated project managers have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience and a solid understanding of the clinical drug development and regulatory submission processes.
Our project managers are regionally based, and can be available for face-to-face meetings. They serve as the single source of information and point of contact for sponsor, CRO, sites, vendors, simplifying the entire study process while maximizing quality and efficiency.
ClynProject project managers apply technology and efficient processes to ensure the quality, timelines, and budget of client programs. They track key metrics and milestones at every step, while continually assessing processes to identify areas that can be improved.
Our project managers are responsible for:
- Ensuring that project deadlines and deliverables are met according to time and budget constraints
- Timely reporting of project progress and issues
- Training site and study personnel
- Coordinating with the sponsor on plans for site management, study management, and monitoring study metrics
- Serving as clearinghouse for issues and determining whether to escalate them
- Adhering to good clinical practices (GCP), ICH Guidelines, and electronic data capture (EDC) best practices
- Developing comprehensive communication plans
- Coordinating interaction among teams